Looking for things to do with the kids these school holidays? Located in the heart of Terrigal, two of the best things to do when staying at Crowne Plaza Terrigal are lounge by the pool and swim at the beach but if you venture a little further, you will find the Central Coast has much to offer during the school holidays.
Here are just a few ideas for summer fun on the Central Coast:
- Climb The Skillion – a summer tradition. Let the kids tire themselves out running/rolling down the hill.
- Get wet at Waterworld Central. Located at the Bateau Bay Hotel, the mobile inflatable water park is open from 27th December 2016 until 29th January 2017. Open from 10am-4pm daily, the rides include wading pools, water slides and water zorb balls. Buy tickets online from Waterworld Central.
- New to the Central Coast, AquaSplash is the thing to do this summer. Located at Gosford Waterfront, the water based obstacle course is fun for all ages. Bookings are required. Search for AquaSplash Central Coast on Facebook.
- If you’ve had enough sun, try something different check out Gosford Classic Car Museum for the largest display of rare and exotic vehicles in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Clip ‘N Climb is the newest indoor adventure to hit the Central Coast and is located at The Central Coast Leagues Club in Gosford. Clip ‘N Climb is a fun and safe way to strengthen the mind and body. Suitable for children and adults, this unique facility has 28 climbing walls of varying difficulties.
- Visiting the Gosford Regional Gallery and Edogawa gardens is a fun activity for the family these school holidays. The garden is open daily from 9.30am until 4.30pm and entry is free. The kids will love feeding the fish from the ornamental bridge and parents will enjoy the latest art exhibition.
- Explore Glenworth Valley and enjoy bush walks, kayaking, horse riding, abseiling and alfresco picnics in some of the most breathtaking scenery on the Central Coast. Just 60 minutes rom Sydney CBD, it is the perfect day out for the whole family.
School Holidays are the perfect time for a family friendly getaway on the Central Coast and all it has to offer. And Terrigal is perfectly located to make exploring the area a pleasure.