Megan’s Nutella Protein Balls
When Florida Beach Bar team member, Megan isn’t behind the bar, she’s spending her time keeping fit in the gym. For a cheeky treat that’s still good for you, enjoy this tasty Nutella protein balls recipe. Also known as ‘bliss balls’ these round balls of chocolaty goodness taste as good as they look. If you want something just as tasty but not quite as healthy, why not try our chocolate molten lava cakes recipe.
- 1 cup of cashew nuts
- 2 cups of oats
- ½ cup of cacao nibs
- 1 cup of shredded coconut (plus some extra for serving)
- 4 scoops of chocolate protein powder
- 4 heaped tablespoons of Nutella
- 1 395g can of condensed sweetened milk
- In a food processor, blend one at a time the cashew nuts, oats and cacao nibs until each ingredient is a powder consistency. Once each ingredient is blended, mix all the powders together.
- Add to the powder ingredients the shredded coconut, protein powder and Nutella. Mix all ingredients together, slightly.
- Gradually add the condensed milk to the mixture. Only add enough that the mixture holds together.
- Mix together with your hands and roll into individual balls, about 5cm in diameter.
- Roll balls in coconut and enjoy!
For another no-bake chocolate recipe, you might just like to try our Mars Bar cheesecake recipe.