Erin’s Chocolate Spiders
Erin, Business Development Manager, always celebrates special events by making her delicious chocolate spiders. With an easy, three ingredient recipe, these chocolate spiders are a great treat to make for any special occasion. When it comes to the best chocolate spiders recipes, this is one of the most popular
Chocolate spiders recipe Ingredients:
- 1 100g packet of Chang’s original fried noodles
- 200g milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
Chocolate spiders recipe Method:
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the milk chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave until all chocolate lumps are dissolved.
- Stir the fried noodles into the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon chocolate noodle mixture onto a lined baking tray in small balls.
- Refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes.
- Try not to eat them all in one go!
For more mouthwatering chocolate recipes, including our chocolate mug cake recipe and our chocolate Hedgehog Slice recipe, check out our blog.