Emma’s Chocolate Mug Cake
Director of Sales, Marketing and Revenue, Emma loves making delicious treats in her spare time and is well known for her baked goods. This is her special chocolate mug cake recipe for an easy to make dessert when you are short on time.
- 4 tablespoons of self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips
- Splash of vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- 1 scoop of ice-cream or cream (to serve)
- In a large microwave safe mug, place flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and stir with a spoon, making sure there are no lumps.
- Add the egg and mix slightly so the yolk is broken.
- Add the oil, milk and vanilla essence and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let it cool slightly before eating and serve with a big scoop of ice-cream or cream.
This is the best chocolate mug cake recipe and is super quick and easy to make. When it comes to the chocolate indulgence, why not pair it with our Ultimate Spiced Hot Chocolate recipe.