Planning a wedding can be a daunting task, with many venues advertised and packages available. We believe that everyone is entitled to their perfect wedding, which is why we are pleased to offer our expert advice on this page. Here are a few tips to help you plan your perfect day:
- Book your venue 12 to 18 months in advance
- Select a flexible venue, which can comfortably accommodate your party requirements in all weather conditions.
- Ensure your venue has an in-house wedding planner who can give you personalised attention in the lead up to your wedding and be with you on the big day to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Make a wedding venue choice in a picturesque setting. Your wedding photos will stay with you forever and you’ll want the destination to look as beautiful as you on your special day.
- Choose a venue that includes accommodation, providing you with a seamless transition from socialising to your own intimate space.
- Select a venue with superior facilities and services, such as fine dining options and a spa.
- Compare wedding packages and service enhancements. For example, Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific offers a complimentary stay for the wedding couple with a full buffet breakfast included, discounts across our worldwide hotels for your honeymoon and a complimentary restaurant gift voucher for your anniversary.
- Choose a venue with an established network of wedding suppliers, such as florists, event decorators, photographers, wedding cake specialists and celebrants. Leveraging this network can not only save you time, but also money. Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific enjoys relationships with many wedding suppliers on the Central Coast, and we’re happy to offer you some guidance through our Preferred Supplier page.
- Choose a venue with flexible, in-house catering options, to accommodate your tastes and those of your guests. Our Chefs have over 20-years of experience in event catering and are on hand to help you plan the perfect menu for your big day.
Our team are here to help.
Our Wedding Coordinators are the best in the business when it comes to planning the perfect Central Coast wedding. Whether you’re dreaming of an intimate ceremony by the sea, or a lavish reception for up to 400 guests, our team are pleased to guide you every step of the way.