Stay and Play on the Central Coast this Easter
A game of soccer and a visit to the Australian Reptile Park will add a little adventure to your stay at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific this Easter. Book our ‘Have a little Easter Adventure’ package and you will get the opportunity to get up close and personal with the animals and reptiles at the hands-on Australian Reptile Park, and a chance to cheer on the Central Coast Mariners or Western Sydney Wanderers at Central Coast Stadium.
Normally valued at $1,779.10, the ‘Have a little Easter Adventure’ package is available for $1,098 for four people (two adults, two children). That’s a saving of almost 40%
The package includes:
To book, call our reservations team on 02 4384 9114.
Have a little Easter Adventure package deal Terms and Conditions:
- Offer based on 2 adults and 2 children (under 16) sharing a twin queen resort view room.
- Saving is 38% discount off best flexible rate.
- Additional children over the age of 16, or additional adults are charged at $65 per person per night.
- Minimum length of stay 3 nights
- Must arrive on Friday 19th April, and check out Monday 22nd April. Not valid for any other dates.
- Full payment at time of booking, non-refundable and non-changeable
- Maximum of 15 packages available
- Australian Reptile Park family pass valid for entry until the 23rd April 2019
- Australian Reptile Park and Central Coast Mariners family passes are valid only for guests who have purchased the package and are staying in at Crowne Plaza Terrigal over the package dates.
- General admission family pass valid for two adults and two children (under 16yrs) to attend Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers on Saturday 20th April 2019 at Central Coast Stadium. Seating is unreserved general admission. Ticket not transferable or redeemable for cash.