Plan your way to a weekend stay
WIN a weekend at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific
Booking your next meeting or event at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific could be your ticket to an extravagant weekend on us.
Book before the 30th of November to go in the draw to win the ultimate weekend away. Located in the heart of Terrigal, the beachfront Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific will be the home for your weekend of indulgence for two guests including:
- Two night’s accommodation in a Terrace Suite for two guests
- Start each day with a full buffet breakfast including eggs made to order and barista-made coffee
- Experience the spectacular seafood platter for two in Seasalt Restaurant
- Indulge with a $100 resort credit to spend on extravagance like room service, cocktails or poolside dining
- Let the valet park your car as you check in to your suite for two nights’ accommodation
Terms and conditions:
Valid for all new bookings made between the 30th August and the 30th November 2019. Minimum spend of $5000 per meeting or event applies and event must be held before 15 December 2020. Entry will be issued on receipt of signed contract. Prize will be given as a voucher valid for use from 30th January to 30th May 2020 excluding NSW school holidays, public holidays and long weekends. NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37499
Meet at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific
Great ideas are born in the most unexpected of places. Could it be that taking a deep breath of fresh air from your ocean-view hotel balcony is the thing that gives you that moment of clarity? Would taking five minutes to put your feet in the ocean reinvigorate you for a day of learning that really resonates? The better you are at switching off the more you will accomplish when you switch on, which is why you should consider conferencing in a regional destination.
Getting out of the everyday affords you an opportunity to help open your mind to new ideas by mixing business with pleasure. Be just far enough away from the city that you can’t rush back to the office for (yet another) meeting yet close enough that the drive is a pleasant way to transition your brain from ‘hustle and bustle’ to a ‘ready to learn’ mindset allowing you to make the most of your conference.
And what about those great inclusions that you can add to your conference when you have room to move? Think about the impact you can make having lunch by the pool with a spectacular ocean view, experiencing street food markets as a fun alternative to a 3 course dinner or enjoying team building outside in the natural surrounds. There is so much opportunity to offer something a little unconventional that is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Give us a call talk through your next meeting or special event: (02) 4384 9286
Competition Terms & Conditions
Plan your way to a weekend away! Win a weekend at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand. All entrants must be over the age of 18 years old.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
4. Promotion commences at 1am AEDST 30/8/2019 and concludes at 11pm AEDST on 30/11/2019 (“Promotional Period”). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literary, reasoning, originality and creative merit. Judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period book an event or conference to be held at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific before the 15th December 2020 with a minimum spend of $5000.00.
6. One entry per event is permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Incomplete, incomprehensible and invalid entries will not be included in the judging.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 4th December 2019. Prize will be given as a voucher valid for use from 30th January to 30th May 2020 excluding NSW school holidays, public holidays and long weekends. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. The winner of the competition will be posted on the Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific website on the 4th of December 2019. The winners name will be posted on the competition landing page: https://terrigalpacific.crowneplaza.com/special-events/win-a-weekend-at-crowne-plaza-terrigal-pacific
9. The winner has 3 months to claim the prize. If the winner is unable to claim the prize in this time frame a re-draw will take place on the 4th of March 2020. This re-draw will be performed by random computer process and posted to the competition landing page on the Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific website.
10. Prize winner must be over the age of 18 years old. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
11. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Intercontinental Hotels Group.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Judging will take place at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific marketing office at 1pm on 4th December 2019. The judge’s decision is final. The competition winner will be notified by 4th December 2019 via phone and email. The winners name will also appear on the competition landing page.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
18. The prize must be used between 30th January 2020 and 30th May 2020 or the prize will be forfeited.
19. The Promoter is Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific.