- Social Events
- The Hotel
- Book Now
Share in the very best of fresh local produce whilst taking in the breathtaking views of Terrigal beach.
It’s an indulgence that can’t be missed. Valued at $120 per platter for two, you will enjoy Pacific oysters, prawns, smoked salmon, bugs, swimmer crab, steamed mussels, battered John Dory, salt and pepper squid, fish of the day, seared tuna, soft shell crab, chips and a garden salad.
Simply tell us your three favourite things about dining out to be in the draw to win!
Seasalt Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 7am – 10:30am
Saturday: 7am – 11am
Sunday Special: 7am – 2pm
Saturday: 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Sunday: 7:00am to 2:00pm for All-Day Breakfast
Daily: 6pm – 10pm
For bookings, please call (02) 4384 9133.
Total prize value: $120
Prize is given as a voucher valid for use from 2nd January 2018 to 2nd April 2018 excluding public holidays.
Win a Seafood Platter for two at Seasalt Restaurant
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand. All entrants must be over the age of 18 years old.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
4. Promotion commences at 1am AEDST 13/12/2017 and concludes at 11pm AEDST on 17/12/2017 (“Promotional Period”). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literary, reasoning, originality and creative merit. Judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period submit their answer via the online entry form and must tell us their three things favourite things about dining out.
6. All entries must be unique to be considered valid. Multiple entries are not permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Incomplete, incomprehensible and invalid entries will not be included in the judging.
7. The one best valid entry, as determined by the judges based on originality, passion and creativity, will be awarded as a voucher valid for use from 2nd January 2018 to 2nd April 2018 excluding public holidays. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Prize winner must be over the age of 18 years old. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
9. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Intercontinental Hotels Group.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. Judging will take place at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific marketing office at 4pm on 18th December 2017. The judge’s decision is final. The competition winner will be notified by 19th December 2017 via phone and email.
13. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
16. The prize must be claimed between from 2nd January 2018 to 2nd April 2018 excluding public holidays or the prize will be forfeited.
17. The Promoter is Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific.