Father’s Day on the Central Coast – 3rd September 2017
Image: Mucho Gusto Box in Florida Beach Bar.
Celebrate the men in your life with a Father’s Day treat at Crowne Plaza Terrigal. Whether you’re a Central Coast local or a visitor to the area, we’ve got some great options for you to spend some quality time with dad.
Breakfast in the Beer Garden.
Start Fathers Day the right way with an all you can eat buffet breakfast in the Florida Beach Bar. Take in the spectacular ocean views, enjoy your breakfast at a leisurely pace and forget about having to clean up any mess in the kitchen.
Choose from pastries, muffins, croissants, waffles, mushrooms, tomatoes, hash browns, baked beans, sausages, bacon, eggs, fresh fruit, yoghurt, cheese, cold meats, smoked salmon, cereal, muesli, juices, tea, coffee and more.
Bookings are essential and seating is not assigned. Get down early and choose your table then head inside to help yourself to the buffet spread.
$1 from every ticket sold will go to IHG Foundation.
Time: 7:30am to 10:00am. Adults: $35 Children (5-12): $15 Infants (0-4): Free
To book click HERE
Now available at the Florida Beach Bar, we’ve got the hungry mans alternative to a high tea. Get the family together and bring dad to the Florida Beach Bar for a Mucho Gusto Box. Just $65 for a blokey selection of fried and fantastic foods for two.
No bookings required.
Can’t decide what to give dad?
With our range of gift vouchers, choosing a Father’s Day gift for dad is easy. With voucher delivery by email, dad won’t even know you’ve left it to the last minute. Choose from a great range including a night’s accommodation, food and drinks in the Florida Beach bar or Tapas for two in Lord Ashley Lounge.
To see the range of vouchers available, click HERE.
Gosford Classic Car Museum – Hoods up for Father’s Day
Gosford Classic Car Museum is the perfect place to get Dad’s heart racing. From classic cars like the Alvis and Austin Healey to modern icons like the Lamborghini and Ferrari– there is a car for everyone. This stunning display includes over 450 cars and motorcycles. For more information visit: http://gosfordclassiccarmuseum.com.au/
Find us on Facebook; To win one of two double passes to Gosford Classic Car Museum, enter our Father’s Day promotion at https://www.facebook.com/CrownePlazaTerrigal/
Win One of Two Double Passes (2 Tickets Each) To Gosford Classic Car Museum.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand. All entrants must be over the age of 18 years old.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Promotion commences at 1pm AEDST 30/8//17 and concludes at 11:59pm AEDST on 03/09/2017 (“Promotional Period”). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literary, reasoning, originality and creative merit. Judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period submit their answer to the as a comment on the relevant facebook post using emojis to tell us what they love about dad.
- All entries must be unique to be considered valid. Multiple entries are not permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Incomplete, incomprehensible and invalid entries will not be included in the judging.
- The two best valid entries, as determined by the judges based on originality, passion and creativity, will be awarded a double pass (two adult tickets) to Gosford Classic Car Museum valid until July 2018. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize winner must be over the age of 18 years old. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Intercontinental Hotels Group.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Judging will take place at Crowne Plaza Terrigal marketing office on 4th September 2017. The judge’s decision is final. The competition winner will be notified by Tuesday 5th September 2017.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The prize must be used before the expiry date of July 2018.
- The Promoter is Crowne Plaza Terrigal.