- Social Events
- The Hotel
- Book Now
Let the valet park your car as you check into your suite for two nights accommodation.
Start each day with a full buffet breakfast including eggs made to order and barista-made coffee.
Take in the views and relax with a bottle of champagne on your own private balcony.
Be pampered with a massage for two at endota spa.
Experience the spectacular seafood platter with lobster, oysters and more in Seasalt Restaurant.
Treat yourselves with a Sparkling High Tea for two in Lord Ashley Lounge.
Enjoy live entertainment and the pub atmosphere of Florida Beach Bar with a $100 voucher to spend on food and drinks.
Enter to win today and claim your Ultimate Couples Retreat valued at more than $2000!
Win the Ultimate Couples Retreat in Terrigal
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand. All entrants must be over the age of 18 years old.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
4. Promotion commences at 1am AEDST 31/03/2017 and concludes at 11pm AEDST on 18/04/2017 (“Promotional Period”). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literary, reasoning, originality and creative merit. Judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period submit their answer via the online entry form and must tell us three words that describe their ultimate luxury getaway.
6. All entries must be unique to be considered valid. Multiple entries are not permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Incomplete, incomprehensible and invalid entries will not be included in the judging.
7. The best valid entry, as determined by the judges based on originality, passion and creativity, will be awarded a voucher for the Ultimate Couples Retreat to be used between 1st May to 31 July excluding June 10th (June long weekend). Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Prize winner must be over the age of 18 years old. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
9. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Intercontinental Hotels Group.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. Judging will take place at Crowne Plaza Terrigal marketing office at 4pm on 19th April 2017. The judge’s decision is final. The competition winner will be notified by 20th April 2017 via phone and email.
13. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
16. The prize must be used between 1st May and 31 July (excluding June 10th) or the prize will be forfeited.
17. The Promoter is Crowne Plaza Terrigal.