Win the ultimate romantic weekend for two.
To celebrate our reopening on the 26th of June, we’re giving you the chance to win the ultimate romantic getaway. Enter to win two night’s accommodation, our famous seafood platter and a $200 credit for food and drinks. This fabulous prize is valued at over $1700
Simply tell us the three things you love about regional holidays and you will be in the draw to win a the ultimate romantic weekend away, staying in a suite for two nights.
Located in the heart of Terrigal, the beachfront Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific will be the home for your night of romance and indulgence.
- Check in for your two night stay in one of our best suites, featuring a separate bedroom and lounge area
- Take in the views and relax on your own private balcony with spectacular ocean views
- Experience the spectacular seafood platter beautifully matched with a bottle of 2013 Tyrrell’s Semillon Vat 1 from the Hunter Valley
- With $200 in credit to use on food and drinks at the hotel, you can indulge in cocktails, high tea or room service at your leisure
- Park your car in our secure undercover parking and forget about it for two days, you won’t need it while you are here with everything in walking distance
- Start the each day with a full breakfast and barista-made coffee
- Value: $1753
- Date: Competition ends 16/6/2020. Prize valid for use from 20th July to 19th September
How to Enter
Tell us three things that you love about regional holidays to go in the draw to WIN.
Total prize value: $1753.
Prize as a voucher valid for use from 20th July to 19th September excluding school holidays. Any unused portion of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Voucher redemption is subject to compliance with any Covid-19 government restrictions in place at the time of use.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand. All entrants must be over the age of 18 years old.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Promotion commences at 12pm AEDST 02/06/2020 and concludes at 11pm AEDST on 16/06/2020 (“Promotional Period”). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literary, reasoning, originality and creative merit. Judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period submit their answer via the online entry form and must tell us three things they love about regional travel.
- All entries must be unique to be considered valid. Multiple entries are not permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Incomplete, incomprehensible and invalid entries will not be included in the judging.
- The best valid entry, as determined by the judges based on originality, passion and creativity, will be awarded a voucher for a romantic getaway to be used between 20th July to 19th September 2020 excluding school holidays. Blackout dates apply. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize winner must be over the age of 18 years old. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Intercontinental Hotels Group.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Judging will take place at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific marketing office at 2pm on 17th June 2020. The judge’s decision is final. The competition winner will be notified by 18th June 2020 via phone and email.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. 15. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The prize must be used between 20th July to 19th September 2020 excluding school holidays or the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter is Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific.