- Social Events
- The Hotel
- Book Now
The biggest sporting event on this year’s calendar is here: The 2019 Rugby World Cup.
Simply tell us in 25 words or less why you love rugby union and you will be in the draw to win a VIP experience of pizza and beer for you and 5 mates, to watch the 2019 Rugby World Cup game of your choice in the Florida Beach Bar.
Whether you choose to cheer on the legendary Australian Wallabies or the almighty New Zealand All Blacks, we will reserve a VIP section for you and five mates to watch the game of your choice in front of the largest screen on the Central Coast. As you watch the game you will be treated to the ultimate VIP experience with Yenda, the official beer of the Australia Wallabies, as you dig into pizza (or any items of your choice) from the mouth-watering Florida Beach Bar menu.
Cheer on your team in the 2019 Rugby World Cup with a VIP experience in the Florida Beach Bar.
Tell us in 25 words or less why you love rugby union.
You will win a VIP experience of pizza and beer for you and 5 mates to watch the game of your choice in the 2019 Rugby World Cup in the Florida Beach Bar.
Date: Any 2019 Rugby World Cup game of your choice
Includes: Food of your choice from the Florida Beach Bar kitchen and Yenda beer.
Total prize value: $500.00
Prize will be given as a credit of $500 for six guests to watch a 2019 Rugby World Cup Game of their choice in Florida Beach Bar.
Prize must be used during the 2019 Rugby World Cup on one of the official game dates as selected by the winner. The $500 credit must be used for both food and beverages, it cannot be solely used for alcohol. The prize includes Yenda Beer only from the bar; winner is free to choose food of their choice from the Florida Beach Bar menu. Any unused portion of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
Win a VIP experience of pizza and beer for you and five mates to watch the 2019 Rugby World Cup in the Florida Beach Bar
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. All entrants must be over the age of 18 years old.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
4. Promotion commences at 1am on 16/9/2019 and concludes at 11pm on 23/9/2019 (“Promotional Period”). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literary, reasoning, originality and creative merit. Judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period submit their answer via the online entry form and must tell us in 25 words or less why they love rugby union.
6. All entries must be unique to be considered valid. Multiple entries are not permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Incomplete, incomprehensible and invalid entries will not be included in the judging.
7. The best valid entry, as determined by the judges based on originality, passion and creativity, will be awarded a $500 credit to spend on food and Yenda beer for themselves and 5 mates at the screening of a 2019 Rugby World Cup game of their choice. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Prize winner must be over the age of 18 years old. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
9. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Intercontinental Hotels Group.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. Judging will take place at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific marketing office at 1pm on 24th September 2019. The judge’s decision is final. The competition winner will be notified by 20th September 2019 via phone and email.
13. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
16. The prize must be used during the duration of the 2019 Rugby World (20th September – 2nd November 2019) or the prize will be forfeited.
17. The prize cannot be used over the October long weekend (Saturday 5th – Monday 7th October 2019)
18. The prize must be used on both food and beverages. The $500 credit cannot be used solely on alcohol. The prize includes Yenda Beer only from the bar; Winner is free to choose food of their choice from the Florida Beach Bar menu.
19. The Promoter is Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific.